Tim Walther Bay
Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- MSc Civil Engineering
I am an experienced leader in the IT industry and have over 20 years of successful track record from exciting and challenging leadership positions in IT. I am recognized as a hands-on leader, coach and mentor, a leader who sets a clear strategic direction and builds a learning and positive culture.
I have special competencies within:
• IT management, strategy, governance and execution with close “Stakeholder Management” and involvement
• Process implementation of Agile / SAFe, Lean and ITIL, IT Service Management
• Build delivery models using IT off-shoring, outsourcing and insourcing
• Management and execution of projects as well as management of steering groups
• Contract negotiation and conclusion as well as supplier and delivery management, both in the private and public sector.
My mission is to learn and develop myself throughout life – I want to be relevant to people around me and the job market until the day I choose to quit. Therefore, I want to share my experiences in return for a pertinent insight into the world around me – the best place to achieve that must be from young, ambitious engineers with the world at their feet. Also, I want to help future leaders by asking questions that can help them in their careers. Leadership is to be developed and trained – no one is born as a leader; it requires choices and opt-out.